MISC. brackets and sensors

GFTP

Established Member
Hey guys, im in dire need of some help. MY supercharger got stolen and i need a few more parts to complete it to get this thing running.

I need:

The bracket with the boost bypass solenoid, and EGR vacuum regulator. (this is the bracket on the drivers side of the supercharger, i dont want to piece it together)---FOUND
The throttle cable bracket on top of the throttlebody
Hose N1443 intercooler water adapter hose for the upper connection on it
Intake Air temp sensor. iat2/map sensor? its located on the drivers rear corner of the supercharger.

I will pay good prices for these! Need to get this car running asap!

call or text for fastest reply 330-224-0086

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
This is a good guy! He bought a few things from me and paid right away! Help him get his car going!

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
I have the bracket and all sensors...I can ship today priority if you let me know soon enough. I also have a stock sized supercharger belt and a 4080772. Not sure if you need that or not. Let me know what else you need and I will see what I have in my box of cobra goodies.

GFTP

Established Member
i still need the upper water hose and the IAT2/map sensor if possible. Someone help! haha

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I have the bracket and all sensors...I can ship today priority if you let me know soon enough. I also have a stock sized supercharger belt and a 4080772. Not sure if you need that or not. Let me know what else you need and I will see what I have in my box of cobra goodies.

Do you have any gaskets?

Users who are viewing this thread