Misfire Monitor Neutral Profile Correction procedure

MalcolmV8

Established Member
BTW that pic you posted is standard SCT stuff. I have that too. That's not your buddies fancy NSA not available to the public secret software lol

misfire-monitor.jpg

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Again I'd say what is this secret so called software your buddy has that is not accessible to the public. Does he work for the NSA?

Although in prior posts you eluded to it been something one could purchase as you said not many people have because it's expensive. This would seem to indicate one could buy it and that it probably has a name.

That screen shot is SCT bud...the other stuff he won't let me post pics of. Thats what u doubted I could provide and SCT said didnt exist..there it is. The other stuff he keeps close to the vest and I'm not allowed to share.

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Welcome what? I don't get it. You've just shown me the standard stuff in SCT I already know about. I posted my own pic of the same thing on my laptop.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Welcome what? I don't get it. You've just shown me the standard stuff in SCT I already know about. I posted my own pic of the same thing on my laptop.

Then why are we even having this sct told me misfire adjustment doesn't exist conversation then if u knew what it does? As far as the engineering software if u want to know about it get ahold of a real calibrator and learn about it.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I don't believe that. I spent hours on the phone with them and spoke to them multiple times as they had to research things and call me back. I got past their front level support and chatted with some of the more knowledgeable folks there and in the end we were forced to change the car from a return style system to returnless because SCT had not figured out how to make the changes yet in the 2011 ECU. They were unable to set return style properly. We could make the changes and actually get the car to go return style but the wrench light was on and SCT couldn't get it off. A known issue they were still trying to figure out. When the wrench light is on Ford's diagnostic computer they plug in at the dealer to do the misfire monitor neutral profile correction refuses to do so. The car has be clear of all codes, no wrench light. Well to get no wrench light meant we had to change back to returnless and adjust the tune as well. They were also unable to disable the misfire monitor neutral profile correction portion of the tune or make it just go away.

You say they wasted hours on the phone working with us trying to get things working but were lying and keeping it secret for liability reasons? Then how'd you get it? Unless this is something recent that they just got it figured out.

Did I misread something here???

Users who are viewing this thread