Mishimoto Air Diversion Plate 1999-2004

Falsey

Established Member
I have a brand new, in the box, air diversion plate from Mishimoto in Black. It's still in the box and unopened. I can open and take pics upon request.

Sold

Here is the link to the part: Ford Mustang Air Diversion Plate, 1999-2004, by Mishimoto

They go for about $120 plus shipping from their site.

Additional info:
The Mishimoto 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Air Diversion Plate is not only intended to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your engine, but will incomparably reduce your radiator’s coolant temperature. All Mishimoto air diversion plates are constructed of 5052 aluminum to combine lightweight design with high performance. The Mishimoto Mustang Air Diversion plate is available in a matte black finish to enhance the look and style of your Mustang's engine bay.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Falsey

Established Member
Hey, im near chicago. Im off the 294 exit and harlem. If you know where the chicago ridge mall is (95th and ridgeland)

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
got a pic of one on a car? just trying to figure out how this is functional?
interested to get it, but need to find a pic first

03' White Snake

Established Member
I have one on my car. Needs some modification to fit but looks good after that. Its not functional, just aesthetic.

photobucket-54053-1365866751717_zps951b76e6.jpg

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm on my second stock plastik cover and it recently broke, might aswell change over to this one as it is black. always hated those polished ones available.

Users who are viewing this thread