Missing my 04 Silver L

Krn737

Proud To Serve
Established Member
Hello,

I'm currently deployed and was logged in on SVTPERFORMANCE and I couldn't stop but I found my way over to here and started reading people's posts. I used to have a Silver L in San Diego area about three years ago. it only had around 40k miles on it and looked brand new. I would wash it twice a week and wax it at least once. It had around 10k in a high end SQ stereo alone with navigation. Original wheels with zero blemishes. I had every single bolton available. Well I still had the Stock Heaton but it was ported, pulleys, upgraded TB, intake, fuel system, LT Headers, catless x-pipe, cry treated slotted rotors, ss brake lines, etc. You name it, I had it. I had a Killer Chiller on it and it would keep my IATS super cool no matter how hot it was outside. Unfortunately I started driving further to and from work and started getting pulled over at least once a week (can't imagine why)... I averaged around 4-5mpgs! I sold it to a Carmax for barely any money and have regretted it every since. I've had dreams about walking out to my garage and finding it again sitting underneath a car cover. Oh well.

The consolation is that I have to keep myself busy with my current cars now.... Thanks for letting me vent!

10 sec L

Established Member
Couple things.......

1)THANK YOU for your service

2) Keep your head down

3) Get home safe

4) Find another Lightning

See, Life is easy if you keep a list:-D

Users who are viewing this thread