Missing SVT badge

Jsantana91

Established Member
SVT badge

image.jpegSo I picked up a 04 Cobra about a month ago, the svt badge that's supposed to be on the left side of the trunk is actually on the right side and I'm missing the ford badge. I'm going to replace both badges with a new ones but my issue is I can't see where exactly the SVT badge used to belong. So I was wondering if maybe someone would be nice enough to pm me or reply to this thread with the measurements of the SVT badge location on the trunk.
Thanks

Last edited:

cdurbin328

CDurbin328
Established Member
Speechless wow!!! Thanks a bunch man you're awesome!!!! That's beyond my expectations. You're great man thank you I'm going to do this ASAP!!!!

No problem at all. I like it when things are straightforward with no guess work. I figured this would be the most useful way.
Besides, that's what we're here for, to help each other out. Just pay it forward if you have the opportunity to do so.
Post up some pics when you're done :)

Jsantana91

Established Member
No problem at all. I like it when things are straightforward with no guess work. I figured this would be the most useful way.
Besides, that's what we're here for, to help each other out. Just pay it forward if you have the opportunity to do so.
Post up some pics when you're done :)

Will do man!!! You're awesome bro!!!

Users who are viewing this thread