Mission accomplished, but it's just beginning

MLMike25

Established Member
So while I don't participate in a ton of discussions on this board, I figured its worth sharing & asking.

For much of this year, I've been working to get a start-up off the ground and develop an iPhone app. I've funded it myself, so t's tough and frustrating at times... and requires extreme patience.

Today it launched. :D

But it's still a battle. I've developed a marketing plan, but I am clearly not skilled and experienced at marketing.

I've definitely had to adjust my expectations after launch. Aside from the usual (use Twitter, Fb, etc), can anyone provide any proven marketing advice?

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Try posting the name, the purpose, and the price here. Sounds like a quick easy way to reach 134,000 people that have at least one common interest with you.

MLMike25

Established Member
Try posting the name, the purpose, and the price here. Sounds like a quick easy way to reach 134,000 people that have at least one common interest with you.

While I'd love to do that, I don't think it'd be allowed to use the forum for free advertising in that way. They said I could discuss the process, but not advertise, so I'll kindly refer you to the website in my sig. :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread