missouri#1

wally9404

Established Member
well it looks like mizzou will be # 1 in the bcs poll today.if we beat oklahoma next saturday in san antonio we will be heading to the national championship!! GO MIZZOU.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
yeah, awesome game. congrats, hopefully it will help with the argument of a plus 1 game playoff, :thumbsup:
however WV could also be #1 right??

roach4047

Established Member
well it looks like mizzou will be # 1 in the bcs poll today.if we beat oklahoma next saturday in san antonio we will be heading to the national championship!! GO MIZZOU.

They should be but you never know about the BCS. That's why the BCS needs replaced with a play off system. The BCS, just like the previous system, is inadequate.

Mizzou played an awesome game last night. Just Awesome.
Looks like Chase Daniels has a pretty good shot @ a Heisman.
Roach

Last edited:

venomous97cobra

Established Member
Hell yeah that was a sick game last night!!! Butt what was up with all of the penaltys? We are going to have to squash that before we play OU.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
GOOOOO MIZZOU!!!

Glad to see my money is going to something besides my son's education:lol1:

I am so glad I bought plazma/HD!

Eric

BowTiesSuck

Bagel Taste Tester
Established Member
mizzou wont lose to oklahoma again.... they self destructed last time... it wont happen again. dont worry. mizzou will be in the National Championship... it will be nice to have tony temple this time too...

i'm not worried about it. national championship here we come!

BowTiesSuck

Bagel Taste Tester
Established Member
They should be but you never know about the BCS. That's why the BCS needs replaced with a play off system. The BCS, just like the previous system, is inadequate.

Mizzou played an awesome game last night. Just Awesome.
Looks like Chase Daniels has a pretty good shot @ a Heisman.
Roach

no system will ever be perfect... its how the season goes man, you lose and you just have to hope that the cards fold in your favor... and if you lose late in the season, youre as good as done... we all know this.. it's how its been for awhile now..

i know im thankful for mizzou being where they are, cause nobody anticipated this... but people need to realize and just go with the flow with all this craziness... its time for some fresh faces, im tired of the same ol' teams winning ALLLLLLLL THE TIME!!!

GO MIZZOU!!!

spinscan

Established Member
Congratulations to Missouri. That was a great game and the 1st time I have seen them play this year. Good luck against the dirt burglars.:beer:

03cobramanIII

Banned
i missed the game , LSU sucked, they been playing like crap for 8 weeks now.i cant even belive they made it back to #1. #44 shouldnt even wear a jersey same with #15.i dont belive they could have won anyway whoever they played if they where still #1 .les miles should leave now if he wants too. nothing to stay for next year.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i missed the game , LSU sucked, they been playing like crap for 8 weeks now.i cant even belive they made it back to #1. #44 shouldnt even wear a jersey same with #15.i dont belive they could have won anyway whoever they played if they where still #1 .les miles should leave now if he wants too. nothing to stay for next year.

i agree that LSU has been overrated all season long... same for Kansas.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
i agree that LSU has been overrated all season long... same for Kansas.

Coming from a WVU fan I definitely wouldn't talk about being overrated. I love watching WVU, but you guys haven't proven yourselves yet.

Fourcam330

Established Member
mizzou wont lose to oklahoma again.... they self destructed last time... it wont happen again. dont worry. mizzou will be in the National Championship... it will be nice to have tony temple this time too...

i'm not worried about it. national championship here we come!

I'm not worried either, I know they're going to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread