Mitch Hedberg Dead at 37

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
http://www.howardstern.com/hottopics/Mitch_Hedberg___Farewell_to_a_Friend_253.html

The Howard Stern Show is saddened to learn that legendary comedian Mitch Hedberg has allegedly passed away. Mitch was just on the show two weeks ago...

THE NEXT SEINFELD

Comedian Mitch Hedberg sat in on the news today. Howard read in his notes that Mitch was named as the "Next Seinfeld" in Time Magazine. Mitch confirmed this and added that was in 1998. Howard joked that that writer has probably been fired. Mitch said that although he's not having Seinfeld's career, he's still making a lot more money than he ever thought he would traveling around doing stand up. Artie said that Mitch is actually a huge draw on the road. Mitch said he doesn't even know what he spends all his money on, except for sunglasses, which are his thing. He really likes collecting them. Mitch travels around the country touring in his RV with his wife and says he really likes doing it. He then told some satellite radio jokes he's been working on. He said that he really liked listening to commercial free music on satellite radio, but after a half hour he freaks out because he realizes he doesn't know what to go out and buy. Then he said the reason you're allowed to curse on satellite radio is because no one is listening.

Its on http://www.comedycentral.com too

Last edited:

69hahaha

Established Member
Man that sucks! He was awesome! I saw him at the local Improv after I saw him on Comedy Central. Very dry but, very, very funny.

inteller

Established Member
well, I guess he can join farley, kennison, and all the other funny pukes that couldn't stay off drugs.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
Funny ass dude. Most likely drug related...

Yeah, he seemed like a stoner to me too, but everyone likes the happy stoner. To those that never saw his act, it was pretty funny, listening to a stoner talk about how they should've had "Smokey The Frog" instead of the bear because the frog would never eat someone. :(

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Man that sucks. He was pretty funny. I'm sure it was drug related...unfortunately.

KevinB120 said:
If he's funny, why do they compare him to Seinfield(worst comic ever)??

Seinfeld= $1,000,000,000 dollar syndication deal
KevinB120= $0.02 posts
Seinfeld>KevinB120

relax, it's a joke. On a side note I think Seinfeld owns the first 911 Turbo ever built, and has more Porsches than he can count.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
mitch headberg was a friend of mine. and i hung out with him 2 weeks ago. i'm deeply hurt to see him pass this early. i spoke to his wife about an hour ago and sadly she wasn't surprised.

R.I.P mitch. see ya when i see ya

bass

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Supposedly in a comedian forum someone said that he overdosed on heroin. Yes he always has been a stoner.

Users who are viewing this thread