MM aluminum steering rck bushings F/S

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
MM aluminum steering rack bushings F/S

MM aluminum steering rack bushings will stop your steering creek. They list for $39.95. I will sell them for $29.99 shipped to your door. Post here then PM me. I take paypal (add $8.50 for fees) or check/money order. These are MMST-7 for stock K-member.

Last edited:

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
New or used?

used, I'm going turbo and need the MM K-member ones. They are aluminum and in perfect shape. one of the best mods to stock K-member you can make. The other is a 4 point K- member brace, which I will be selling in an other thread. If you want it I could combine for a lower price?

Last edited:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Then use one of the other payment options such as check or money order, it really isn't that hard bud. If you don't want fees, then don't use paypal!

I understand Paypal charges fees. That's not what I am disputing. My point was that worst case scenario, the most paypal charges anyone for a transaction is 4.9% + .30

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

So let's do a little math. 4.9% of $25 is $1.22 plus the extra .30 = $1.52

Where is the extra $7 coming from? I'm really, really not trying to be a dick here because I do want to purchase a set of rack bushings but I just don't understand your logic. Most sellers prefer the use of Paypal but you almost seem to be trying to discourage someone from using it by tacking on an extra $7 and passing it off as fees which do not exist.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
I understand Paypal charges fees. That's not what I am disputing. My point was that worst case scenario, the most paypal charges anyone for a transaction is 4.9% + .30

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

So let's do a little math. 4.9% of $25 is $1.22 plus the extra .30 = $1.52

Where is the extra $7 coming from? I'm really, really not trying to be a dick here because I do want to purchase a set of rack bushings but I just don't understand your logic. Most sellers prefer the use of Paypal but you almost seem to be trying to discourage someone from using it by tacking on an extra $7 and passing it off as fees which do not exist.

Please note the (**) in the Paypal explaination, what they don't tell you is that the fee goes up after 5 transaction in 12 months. I have yet to get clear explaination from them. Some transaction have different fee percentages, I have not been able to make sense of it. The $8.50 in fees I am requesting the purchaser to add (if they want to use pay pal) has been my BEST guess at determining the fees that paypal will charge me. I know you are not trying to be a dick, but I am not trying to get screwed by paypal, hence the other payment options. I hope you understand.

BTW, MM charges you a S/H fee, so if you bought this from MM you pay $39.99+S/H it comes to about $45.oo. If you buy from me you get it to you door for $33.50, that is is a savings of at least $11.50 on aluminum rack bushings. That a good deal if you ask me, since they don't wear out and fix most of the steering clunk problems that people experience, that drives people crazy, not to mention the better steering feel.

4.9% + $0.30 USD (limit of 5 transactions per 12 month period)** for domestic or U.S. transactions

Last edited:

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Hmbre97, do you want these bushings?? If so, and $6.98 in fees is all that is holding you back $8.50-$1.52= $6.98, lets talk I will make it happen!!! PM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread