MM CC plates and KB STB compatability?

tec7426

Established Member
03 Cobra: I have a KB front STB and the car is lowered with H&R sport springs. Car has a slight tendency to go off to the right. Can the MM Caster Camber plates be used here? Any modding to make work?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by tec7426
Car has a slight tendency to go off to the right.

There's a TSB for that. If I can, I'll try to dig it up from somewhere. If the search button were working, I would have posted it here already.

My guess is it has nothing to do with and can not be fixed by modifications. Have Ford fix it for free. I can't remember what the TSB involves them doing, but I know a TSB does exist for the "Right-hand pull" problem. I'll try to find it, but I'm sure someone else has it on hand.

:beer:

tec7426

Established Member
Originally posted by tec7426
03 Cobra: I have a KB front STB and the car is lowered with H&R sport springs. Car has a slight tendency to go off to the right. Can the MM Caster Camber plates be used here? Any modding to make work?

Before install of STB and springs, car was perfectly straight. Would the TSB still be applicable? Car was aligned afterward, but as usual, can't get anything done right. All the alignment shops I call, ask about the aftermarket CC plates.
Thanks.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
you cannot use the MM CC plates with the KB stb. If you want to keep a STB, MM now sells one for our cars, as well as snow performance. The TSB cannot fix your car. It will never go straight, unless you get MM CC plates.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
How did they align your car after the spring install without C&C plates? Either your alignment is messed up or your car now handles poorly.

The KB 3-bolt C&C plates work with their STB.

tec7426

Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
How did they align your car after the spring install without C&C plates? Either your alignment is messed up or your car now handles poorly.

The KB 3-bolt C&C plates work with their STB.

Had the KB CC plates. Had to take off these POS to get it aligned at all. It is now close. Most shops suggest aftermarket CC plates when they know the car has been lowered. I need something that works, not the KB stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread