MM Clutch Cable and Fiore Adjuster

1bad93

Established Member
Does anyone know if the OEM cable that is already modified by Maximum Motorsports will fit the Fiore Firewall adjuster. I thinking the modification to the stock cable is the same for all the firewall adjusters so i'm thinking it i will work. I currently have an adjustable cable, steeda quadrant, and no adjuster. I'd like to get the OEM cable, fiore micro click and still undecided on the quadrant to go with my SPEC 3+.

Joe

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
The mod to the oem cable has been the same for every F/W Adjuster I have ever used.

For your quadrant, I would consider a QR type of quadrant. It seems to work well for some Spec 3+ owners who have problems with enough adjustment with a standard ramp quadrant.

1bad93

Established Member
Thanks for the info...is the steeda QR the only option for a steeper ramp. Does it effect the ability to feather the clutch out from a stop. The SPEC is already grabby enough, i would hate to make that worst.

Joe

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Steeda and UPR both offer a QR quadrant. There may be others but IDK.
The QR means there is more movement of the fork for each inch of pedal movement. It might make it harder to feather. I have a standard ramp quadrant on my car and I have plenty of adjustability, but I also replaced everything when I did my clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread