MM Coilover MM panhard bar FS

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I believe so. Waiting on payment for fronts to ship them. And deposit on rears.

Ill keep you posted.

I have pm'd you, emailed you, called you and texted you.... About the fronts. I told you I would be able to pick them up TOMORROW. and i havent heard back from you.

BajaBoy

Established Member
I have pm'd you, emailed you, called you and texted you.... About the fronts. I told you I would be able to pick them up TOMORROW. and i havent heard back from you.

first let me say that i apologize to anyone who have been tryin to reach me via phone/txt. I lost it and will have my insurance one by hopefully tomorrow.

Rear coilovers and panhard are are spoken for.

Fronts, NOVA has dibs on them as he contacted me first about them. Machblur, Im not exactly sure what happened there.. I know NOVA has a friend from Nj that was going to pick them up in person and maybe i got the txt msgs messed up because of the random numbers thinking i was speaking with him when i was actually speaking to you. For that i am sorry. If nova decides not to buy the fronts then your next in line.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
first let me say that i apologize to anyone who have been tryin to reach me via phone/txt. I lost it and will have my insurance one by hopefully tomorrow.

Rear coilovers and panhard are are spoken for.

Fronts, NOVA has dibs on them as he contacted me first about them. Machblur, Im not exactly sure what happened there.. I know NOVA has a friend from Nj that was going to pick them up in person and maybe i got the txt msgs messed up because of the random numbers thinking i was speaking with him when i was actually speaking to you. For that i am sorry. If nova decides not to buy the fronts then your next in line.

Okay makes more sense now, yea i am his friend from NJ (live there in the summer). But yea i called him and let him know the situation so he will either reply on your thread or through pm. if its easier for you, you can email me at connercw17 at gmail.com. You are correct in that you were texting him though. But yea as i stated I will be in Rutherford tomorrow afternoon and can stop by. I really would appreciate some pictures if you can, and some pm's via email for some questions. Hope you get your phone back soon man!:)

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Guess this guy isn't serious about his selling or doesn't in fact have the parts to sell. No pictures, no responses. Anybody get any info out of this guy?

BajaBoy

Established Member
Guess this guy isn't serious about his selling or doesn't in fact have the parts to sell. No pictures, no responses. Anybody get any info out of this guy?

no pictures no parts? its called no phone as stated earlier + the holidays.

Anyone want pix leave me your email.

Rear coilovers/panhard sold.

Fronts back up for sale 400 Shipped.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
no pictures no parts? its called no phone as stated earlier + the holidays.

Anyone want pix leave me your email.

Rear coilovers/panhard sold.

Fronts back up for sale 400 Shipped.

Yea that was before the last couple of days before you got your phone. He has sent me pictures and responded back and I am ready to pay you for the front coil overs. What's your PayPal?

Users who are viewing this thread