MM control arms & k member

mizfitjon

Established Member
TAKING BEST OFFERS!

I have a set of 94-04 MM delrin non-offset control arms. Were bolted up to k member on the floor then removed. Look and are brand new.

Non-offset Front Control Arms, 1994-04 Mustang, Delrin [MMFCA-8] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Hellion turbo k member. It has been cut an inch below the plate that bolts to the bottom of the frame. Was trying to use in my hot rod project but didnt end up working out. Im having a friend tig weld it back up. I can garuntee it will line back up since we made a jig for it before we cut it, incase we would have to weld it back together. Also will garuntee the welds wont break! Looks new minus the obvious welds and area around the welds.

K-Member for 1996-2004, 4.6L Engine, Hellion Turbo [MMKM-3] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

mizfitjon

Established Member
and yes its the same k member as a regular version just more room for the turbo piping. Only differance is you cant use mm's extra k member braces etc.

Users who are viewing this thread