MM&FF article.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
They state that, "we don't see why we could be pushing 500 horsepower with a couple of bolt-ons". Man, to me that is awesome. That ought to make a few Bow Tie boys sweat a little. I had a few SS's and a few WS-6's really show their asses when they saw my 01 Cobra. It's like it brings out the Mr. Hyde in these dudes. I don't think their reaction will be quite the same no more, although my 01 held it's own mighty fine. I think they'll be looking for the next turn off.

Just before I sold my 01 I had a run in with an SS. I was sitting in a parking lot. A right hand turn lane bordered the exit. Traffic was pretty heavy so I decided to pull out into the turn lane and make a right at the light and take the long way home. I looked and nobody was in the turn lane and I looked to see anyone that looked like they were going to merge off. I eased out and just about got clipped by this young smart ass in a red SS. I feel like he did that crap intentionally. I said screw and pulled on out. There is a pretty good hill once you make the right turn. I turned right and there that smart ass sat just sitting in the road dead still waiting on me. As I started up he started easing off. I saw smoke from his pipes and knew the fight was on. I was still about midway through first when I punched. I pulled 2-3 cars and had my nose stuck right up his ass all the way up the hill. WHen we got to the top he pulled in the left hand turn lane and gave me thumbs up. I guess he thought he had to do something because that yellow 01 vert did a little better than he thought.

Just Sold!!!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I scanned the article and got the times and just drooled on the car... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread