*MM FLSFC Jacking Rail interest poll*

Would you be interested in adding jacking Rails to your MM FLSFCs?

• Yes, and I would like to know pricing if they become available

Votes: 58 95.1%
  • No, I don't need them

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I'm posting this poll just to see if there is any interest in adding "Jacking Rails" to MM's Full Length Subframe Connectors. If there is a large enough interest, I will pass the info along to my bosses at MM.

The rails make jacking up a lowered Cobra (or any Mustang) really easy. Most floor jacks on the market won't reach the subframe on a lowered Mustang. Having jacking rails will enable all floor jacks to easily lift a car, without having to drive the car onto blocks of wood, or ramps, first.

I think having the ability to add them to an existing pair of installed MM FLSCs (or with a new order) would be great. I have no idea on price at the moment... I'm simply gauging interest.

Here is a shot of a nicely done set of Jacking Rails on RDJ's car.

rbi2io.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
While I am set on both my cars I voted anyway for someont that may not see the thread LOL! it would be great if MM would get this in their line up

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
While I am set on both my cars I voted anyway for someont that may not see the thread LOL! it would be great if MM would get this in their line up

Dang sugar, don't you ever drive that thing? It's way too purty underneath....:pepper:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Dang sugar, don't you ever drive that thing? It's way too purty underneath....:pepper:

Hahahahaha it is being driven a lot more now than since I got it. it had 2500 miles when I bought it and I just turned over 6300.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
The Subframe Connectors are the main source for stiffening up the chassis. The Jacking Rails are mainly just for the ease of jacking up the car.

The Jacking Rails work great too. I had a set on my 2000 Cobra R. I could jack up the car from either end of the rail and get the entire side of the car off the ground easily, within seconds.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The Subframe Connectors are the main source for stiffening up the chassis. The Jacking Rails are mainly just for the ease of jacking up the car.
true but the MATRIX brace between the rails adds a fair amount of stiffness. you can buy the Kenny brown jacking rails without the matrix brace. in the case of the jacking rails alone you are correct. with the matrix brace not so much.

TRBO VNM

I would like to add a set to my car and could probably get a group around here that would want them as well.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I would definitely be interested in buying a pair of these add on jacking rails if they include the matrix bracing as well. I am planning on having a similar setup added onto my MMFLSFCs thanks to the help of RDJ and the pictures of his setup. This would make it that much easier.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
true but the MATRIX brace between the rails adds a fair amount of stiffness. you can buy the Kenny brown jacking rails without the matrix brace. in the case of the jacking rails alone you are correct. with the matrix brace not so much.

VERY true!! :beer:

MAX86GT

Established Member
Stifflers already make these and are very well built pieces. I don't think as much as MM said there was no need for them they would start making them now.

Users who are viewing this thread