MM K-member brace?? Clear LT headers???

cobraracer46

Banned
Any G-load brace will not work with a long tube header unless you go with the factory convertible K member brace. I have hooker long tube headers and they clear the Factory Convertible k member brace.

Last edited:

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
Any G-load brace will not work with a long tube header unless you go with the factory convertible K member brace. I have hooker long tube headers and they clear the Factory Convertible k member brace.

Thats odd...Mine fit just fine. It was very close to the bellhousing however. But yes, it fits. Last I spoke to MM, they told me the brace comes with the K-member when ordered from them.

I assume this is being installed on an MM k-member..??

Sintore

Established Member
Looking at installing a MM K-member brace on an 04 cobra that will be getting Kooks LT's. Will this fit? I am hearing conflicting stories.

Thanks guys

I just installed a MM K-member with brace and Kooks LT headers. They fit very well.
I am not sure with stock K-member and MM four point brace. If you have to time and money, I would swap out the whole K-member and control arms when doing the header install. MM's piece is much nicer than the stock one.

John

Users who are viewing this thread