MM kmember, A arms, coil overs and CC plates

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
As the title says i have alot of MM parts. They all have about 4 miles on them. A arms are delrin bushed, returning the car back to stock. make offers on the parts.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Prices new were kmember $649, A arms $449, coilovers $369, CC plates $199, and bumpsteer kit $149. (Not including shipping)

$750 for kmember and a arms, coilovers $250, CC plates $160, and bumpsteer kit $110 or all of it for $1100

20psirabbit

Established Member
Pics of k and arms? Depending on shipping to 93543 I'll take the kmember and arms.
Did you mean it's got 4 miles or 4 thousand miles?

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
So how much just for the A arms?

Wont sell A arms alone

what rate are the coilovers? and are they for bilsteins???? Interested!

Cant remember the rate told them average/normal. Yes they are for bilsteins

Pics of k and arms? Depending on shipping to 93543 I'll take the kmember and arms.
Did you mean it's got 4 miles or 4 thousand miles?

They are on the car no pics yet and it has 4 miles.

20psirabbit

Established Member
wow i can't imagine why you'd install and k-member and pull it back off? so being so new i'm hoping you have all the hardware, k-member brace, instructions, etc.?
so is 750 for the k-member and arms shipped? lmk, i'm very serious :beer:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
wow i can't imagine why you'd install and k-member and pull it back off? so being so new i'm hoping you have all the hardware, k-member brace, instructions, etc.?
so is 750 for the k-member and arms shipped? lmk, i'm very serious :beer:

Not shipped. And do you really need instructions? Selling the car and its not helping the value is why its coming off

What year car are these for??? I may want just the coilover kit...

it fits 94-04 with a 4.6. And coilovers only go if the kmember and a arms go first. Otherwise there isnt a way to use a stock spring.

20psirabbit

Established Member
I was just basically trying to confirm it was complete with all the little parts since you just put it in, because if it's missing a k-member brace or whatever else I'd like to know. I didn't really get an answer, just a snide remark.
I asked earlier for a price shipped to my zip and no reply, so I'm not really sure what you want.

my92gt

Established Member
I have bilstein struts that came out of a 03 cobra on a 92 fox and I want to put a coil over kit on it instead of having springs ..... the car right now has a AJE k member with stock A-arms, will the coilover kit fit with that setup??

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
I have bilstein struts that came out of a 03 cobra on a 92 fox and I want to put a coil over kit on it instead of having springs ..... the car right now has a AJE k member with stock A-arms, will the coilover kit fit with that setup??

It should work. You can use them with stock suspension.

20psirabbit

Established Member
I was just basically trying to confirm it was complete with all the little parts since you just put it in, because if it's missing a k-member brace or whatever else I'd like to know. I didn't really get an answer, just a snide remark.
I asked earlier for a price shipped to my zip and no reply, so I'm not really sure what you want.

still waiting :sleeping:

quick26

Carolina Cracker
Established Member
you can call mm and ask them what the coil over rates are. i am interested in the springs if they are 450 front and 350 rear.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
still waiting :sleeping:

I dont deal with people who have negative attitudes

you can call mm and ask them what the coil over rates are. i am interested in the springs if they are 450 front and 350 rear.

Rears are sold and pending on the front

shoot me a bottom dollar price for the entire setup shipped to me. Thanks

If the deal falls through for all the front ill PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread