MM Kmember, Control Arms, Coil Overs

32icon321

Established Member
Noooooo im sorry apparently there has been a big misunderstanding. These parts never got the chance to be installed on my car. everything came off a friend of mines mach 1. he took it all off because he was selling his car. and sold it all to me. it sat in my garage waiting to swap it in with my 5.4l but it was still a feeler so it never got started.

These parts are like new they were used on the street for a total of 2 months and taken off the car. bought new in jan 2010. pics show condition of parts and anyone can come check them out at anytime

i really need this stuff gone so make reasonable offers and its yours. and a tip of advice im much more flexible if you come to my shop with cash in your hand and i dont have to deal with shipping.
Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding,
Charles Thomas Quinlan III

32icon321

Established Member
<2k miles on the entire kit. several people interested hopefully this will be gone soon. make some more offers!!

NYstanger

Established Member
I removed it because i sold the car it was on. if you would like shipping quotes my zip is 40503. No reasonable cash offer refused need to sell!!

Noooooo im sorry apparently there has been a big misunderstanding. These parts never got the chance to be installed on my car. everything came off a friend of mines mach 1. he took it all off because he was selling his car. and sold it all to me. it sat in my garage waiting to swap it in with my 5.4l but it was still a feeler so it never got started.

:??:

32icon321

Established Member
are you talking about me referring to my friends mach 1 as mine? simple typo i didnt even notice it. either way come by my shop and check out the parts for yourself anytime. UP!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
What is the spring rate/length of the coilover springs? And I know you say they were only on the car for 2 months, but how many miles in those 2 months? Just curious. It looks like there's a lot of little parts involved in that coilover kit on the MM website. Are any of the parts missing?

32icon321

Established Member
Springs were ordered as STD for a 01 GT. I would estimate <5k all street miles. I can take a pic of everything included if you are seriously interested

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I removed it because i sold the car it was on. if you would like shipping quotes my zip is 40503. No reasonable cash offer refused need to sell!!

Hmmmm...yeah that is a good catch. Thanks for noticing. Conflicting statements does bring curiosity and indeed sounds fishy. I'm looking for a MM K-Member, but I need to see updated pictures before I can commit to buying.

32icon321

Established Member
**I bought all parts from a guy who was taking them off because he was selling his car, they werent on my car**
I am more than willing to take any pics youd like and anybody is welcome to come look at the parts anytime.
Bump $750 firm for everything picked up.

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
What part of KY. PM me a price picked up if you are close to Bowling Green...And guys, he made a mistake...Instead of tearing his thread apart...Let him sell the parts and get a trader rating..

Users who are viewing this thread