MM Panhardbar BNIB

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Tell ya what, in two weeks plus a couple of days I'll be driving up through Jersey on my way to Massachusetts. If we can meet in person I'll take that panhard bar off your hands for cash.......deal?......Because it's a cash pickup though, I'll expect a discount from the $275 that you're offering it for.
If I were you and knowing the history with what happened when you tried selling it before, I would personally work with someone trying to buy it from you.

BajaBoy

Established Member
Tell ya what, in two weeks plus a couple of days I'll be driving up through Jersey on my way to Massachusetts. If we can meet in person I'll take that panhard bar off your hands for cash.......deal?......Because it's a cash pickup though, I'll expect a discount from the $275 that you're offering it for.
If I were you and knowing the history with what happened when you tried selling it before, I would personally work with someone trying to buy it from you.

If its here, feel free to stop by anytime with $275

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
If its here, feel free to stop by anytime with $275

I don't think that's going to be a problem considering you've had it available for close to 6 months now.
The $275 though, that doesn't sound like someone trying to work with a potential buyer.

BajaBoy

Established Member
I don't think that's going to be a problem considering you've had it available for close to 6 months now.
The $275 though, that doesn't sound like someone trying to work with a potential buyer.

its nearly 30% off what MM has it for and its new never opened. :shrug:

goodluck finding one new for cheaper tho

Users who are viewing this thread