MM suspension

modular89

Established Member
I am selling my suspension setup because I am going a different route. It is a UPR front and Maximum Motorsports rear suspension. The front consists of a 5.0 UPR k member and control arms, coil overs with strange struts, upr caster camber plates, 93 cobra rack and pinion, 5 lug spindles from 99 mustang gt with rotors and calipers. The rear consists of MM HD torque arm kit with panhard bar and lower control arms and spring, strange shocks. I will also sell the 8.8 that has 3.73 gears and a rebuilt differential, strange axles with c clip eliminators. All of these suspension parts are new. The were installed on the car and have some scrapes on the powdercoating but were never run on the street. I am buying another car that already has suspension so I dont need these anymore. I will try to post some pics up later tonight. I would like to sell everything together but will seperate front and rear. I would like to get $600 plus shipping for the front and $700 plus shipping for the rear minus the axle. Shoot me a pm if interested.
I will also be putting my motor and transmission up for sale as well. It is a Mexican block 331 stroker built by BB&T Racing with Edelbrock aluminum heads, Trick flow intake, Vortech V1 supercharger with mondo BPV, 42lbs injectors with pro m mass air, TKO 600 trans with spec clutch. Everything is new except for the V1 head unit. All of the brackets, intake and valve covers are powdercaoted silver. It will also come with a new A/C compressor and P/S pump. I will be looking to get $6000 for the entire setup. I am going to swap to a 32v so I dont need this anymore.

20131011_155017_zps957a821d.jpg

1993Mustang014_zps8538e9c9.jpg

Last edited:

Newgen

Established Member
If you end up parting let me know. I'd be interested in the caster camber plates and possibly the front coil setup.

Users who are viewing this thread