Mmr 5.0 stroker for sale!! New!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
SOLD!

I'm listing this for a friend of mine. This shortblock is brand new, still in the plastic. Never been installed. Please feel free to call Brian Anderson at this number for further info if seriously interested. 478-256-8732. Here are the specs with pics to follow.

MMR 5.0 Stroker. Street Mod 1000s (up to 1000rwhp) for 2v, 3v or 4v.
*New iron 2004 cobra block, torque plate bored and honed.
*New USA made forged 5.0 stroker crankshaft w/micro polished journals.
*New 4340 Manley forged h-beam rods
*New forged Manley pistons (low compression)
*Total Seal file fit rings
*Clevite tri metal rod and main bearings.
*Complete pro assembly and balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available. Pre lubricated with Royal Purple assembly lube and spin tested.

MMR stated they will provide a 1yr warranty for a couple hundred extra that the buyer may purchase through them since this engine hasn't been installed. Engine on their site was originally $3899 and on sale for $3499. This one can be yours for $3000.

I will answer what questions I can, but please call Brian if you're seriously interested and need more details. Pics will be up shortly.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
349c6px.jpg

01Cobra896

Established Member
I know it says "low compression" for the pistons but do you have the cc value for them? Compression between 2v/3v/4v will be different.

Embassy

Established Member
I let him know in case he hadn't checked them. He said a guy was supposed to send him a deposit and he may be waiting to see if that goes through before replying.

Thank you for the reply.

He did reply this morning to my text stating that he is indeed waiting on a deposit. I asked that he let me know if he does or does not receive it as I am interested.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Thank you for the reply.

He did reply this morning to my text stating that he is indeed waiting on a deposit. I asked that he let me know if he does or does not receive it as I am interested.
I talked to him a little bit ago and the guy did indeed send a deposit and is supposed to come get it this weekend. If for some reason this doesn't go through I will keep y'all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread