Mobile 1 buyers found a great price on oil.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Ok so we had a local Wal-Mart open and when I went in I saw their 10w30 M1 for 5 quarts priced at $22 and I almost crapped my pants. It use to be priced at $26 and that was a steal so $22 is highway robbery.

Well I figured it was a grand open special so my ass bought like 200 quarts of oil. Well when I went back 1 month later its still $22 and its the same at other Wal-Marts.

So if you want cheap M1 oil go to Wal-Mart.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
I'll give you $45 for 15 quarts. You probably can't walk with 200 quarts of oil sitting in your Mom's living room. Just trying to help you out.... :poke::beer::lol:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
them fightin words!!!!!

You going to mustang week?

Nah, I have a halfshaft out of the 99 at the moment. We were getting ready for a track event in Kentucky but we canceled it due to the track not getting completed.

My open trailer will be there, LOL. The guys from Boosted are taking down a couple of cars, give them the finger when you see them. :)

Is Fastlane taking a buch as well?

Tooo Damn Bad our combras dont take 5 quarts we have to get 7 suckers!!!

Try 9.5 quarts with 4-5 oil changes a year. :rockon: That's on the 99. I run 7 in the 01 and change it maybe once a year.

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Nah, I have a halfshaft out of the 99 at the moment. We were getting ready for a track event in Kentucky but we canceled it due to the track not getting completed.

My open trailer will be there, LOL. The guys from Boosted are taking down a couple of cars, give them the finger when you see them. :)

Is Fastlane taking a buch as well?

Try 9.5 quarts with 4-5 oil changes a year. :rockon: That's on the 99. I run 7 in the 01 and change it maybe once a year.

Yea, were takin a bunch of cars aswell as always.

And I second you on those oil changes. When you have to put 8 quarts in it at $6.27 a quart + filter it gets expensive.

tistan

Established Member
Ok so we had a local Wal-Mart open and when I went in I saw their 10w30 M1 for 5 quarts priced at $22 and I almost crapped my pants. It use to be priced at $26 and that was a steal so $22 is highway robbery.

Well I figured it was a grand open special so my ass bought like 200 quarts of oil. Well when I went back 1 month later its still $22 and its the same at other Wal-Marts.

So if you want cheap M1 oil go to Wal-Mart.

Our walmart did was selling for $22 a couple months ago. I have 4 cars that run mobile 1 synthetic. I stocked up with 10 of those 5 gallon jugs.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I've been buying my Mobil 1 at Walmart since day one of owning the Cobra. I also discovered Walmart sells the 5 quart for the same price as Advance Auto sells the 4 quart.

Users who are viewing this thread