mobile detail in South Florida

Rhorton

Established Member
Does anyone know of a good mobile detailer in the South Florida area? I have two new cobra's and I'm looking for mobile detailer?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I would do it but my prices are kinda of steep. $34,000.00 Well just give me one of the Cobra's!!:-D Just look in the phone books I see them driving all over the place but can't think of any of the names of the top of my head. Goodluck.:beer:

Rhorton

Established Member
I have two black 03 cobra's convertable and a coupe. I have seen the ad's in the yellow pages, was hoping that someone could recommend a good detailer. Thank you for the reply.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
I would do it but my prices are kinda of steep. $34,000.00 Well just give me one of the Cobra's!!:-D Just look in the phone books I see them driving all over the place but can't think of any of the names of the top of my head. Goodluck.:beer:
what up, and where is ben?

GoatDaddy

I'm right here, Billy. No, over here. heh.

To the original poster: I'd say just look in the Yellow Pages. I see the mobile detail vehicles all over the place, so there are plenty of them. I've never used one, so I can't recommend. What about taking the car to a specialty detailing shop, rather than having them come to you?

Users who are viewing this thread