Mod BUG Bit again.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Wouldn't an adjustable shock be better VS another gas charged shock? What are the advantages of this particular shock?

Tazman1

Established Member
They are the adjustable shocks. LFP did a poor job of cutting and pasting pictures.

They are the adjustable front shocks. Thats what I ordered. They just got the wrong picture up in there web site.

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
QA1 Shocks FTW, is your truck lowered in the Rear Much? You may need a set of Shock extenders. I am about ready to order a set next week and hope it fixes my rear end from being so bouncy.

Tazman1

Established Member
QA1 Shocks FTW, is your truck lowered in the Rear Much? You may need a set of Shock extenders. I am about ready to order a set next week and hope it fixes my rear end from being so bouncy.

It just has the 2" lowering shackles in the rear. I have the strange mustang adjustable shocks in the rear.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
It just has the 2" lowering shackles in the rear. I have the strange mustang adjustable shocks in the rear.

Cool deal

I got a 4"drop in the rear sitting on stock dearched Leaf springs. Previous owner did not have the extenders in when He ran the Qa1's. He told me what settings to put it on, but that was to bouncy. I think he ran them at that setting when he had the 20"s on it.

Users who are viewing this thread