mod bug got me

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
hey all i was looking for some insight on suspension parts i kno there is alot out there and i was just trying to figure out what im gonna git the moste bang for my buck and see what every one dose or dosent like

my bugit is about 3500 to 4000 so far all i have on the car is Eibach pro kit and an irs brace thats all i have done to the suspenchon im happy with my power numbers olny thing i was gonna add there is some headers and maby a meth kit for a little insurance for those WOT runs

so this is what im working with i am doing all the labor my self in my gradge so there will be no cost there so thank you for all you insight and advise:beer:

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
For minimal gains I've heard with headers I would skip them. Major PITA to install as well. If you don't have some subframe connectors I would strongly suggest getting some. Also the IRS could use alot of work, bushings ect. How do you like your eibach springs? Have any pictures? I'm undecided between those and H&R race springs. Do you have caster camber plates? I would get those, or you'll be going through tires rather quickly.

Slow99x

Established Member
H&R race springs, CCWs or TF wheels, Fulltiltboogie IRS bushing kit. That'll pretty much cover your budget.

Users who are viewing this thread