modded 04 mach vs modded 02gt

QuikGT

Banned
So im on the way home from cowboys and a blue mach pulls next to me and a 98gt vert to my other side...he honks it off and we go at it...i immediatley pull a car...he starts creepin back at the end of my 3rd...i hit fourth and put another half car on him...then would slowly pull til i had to shift into 5th...beat him by 1.5-2 cars and we did this several times on the way home...the guy followed us into a gas station and we stopped and talked for a while...his mods were cai, short throw, full exhaust, full suspension,and he said 3.90s??? pretty cool guy were supposed to meet up at kennedale this sunday then told me that i was the first gt to beat him....the 98gt vert was so far behind it was unreal..but the girls in it were hot. :rockon: ..those machs sure do well with limited mods-i was thinking i'd smoke him real bad. :shrug:

For those wanting to know my power it is 346rwhp 352 rwtq...
Ported heads, Steeda #18 cam (.550intake/.550exhaust) and all the supporting internals.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
QuikGT said:
the 98gt vert was so far behind it was unreal..but the girls in it were hot.
Yeah, yeah, yeah nice kill :thumbsup: ...more importantly:

picsmilie.gif

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
You obviously have a strong running GT. I would think the Mach to have run a bit stronger than it did, but you never can tell. Good run, be careful on the streets.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
Iamchris said:
You obviously have a strong running GT. I would think the Mach to have run a bit stronger than it did, but you never can tell. Good run, be careful on the streets.

that mach was probably making about 330rwhp to his 346rwhp.....

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Cobra4pt6 said:
that mach was probably making about 330rwhp to his 346rwhp.....
I doubt the mach was making that much power with his mods.. It might be close though..

Hey QuikGT if you want to run me sometime I go to Kennedale all the time.. PM me and let me know.. Mods are in the sig..

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Good run. You obviously have enough hp to take a modded Mach. It's awsome your making 100hp over stock with bolt-ons and cams...we need pics!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
QuikGT said:
Replyed.. With the rwhp and tq your putting down and the MPH your running you should give me a hand full at the track.. I went there last Thursday and was running some 7.85'[email protected].. 1.64 60fts.... I don't make as much hp as you but I can put it too the ground pretty good.. :thumbsup:

Later Dan

Cobra4pt6

Banned
2001stripper said:
The Mach would need more than just CAI and full exhaust to make 330rwhp.
Nice GT and good kill.

there was a guy at murrillo motorsports awhile back w/ only LTs, off road x-pipe, catback and CAI and put down 326rwhp and 352lbs-ft tq..... so with full exhuast and cai, a mach 1 is good for almost near 330rwhp

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Cobra4pt6 said:
there was a guy at murrillo motorsports awhile back w/ only LTs, off road x-pipe, catback and CAI and put down 326rwhp and 352lbs-ft tq..... so with full exhuast and cai, a mach 1 is good for almost near 330rwhp

A tune would make a nice difference. ALso if the mach that quickGT ran had a catted X (whithout a tune) he would have been making a fair amount of less HP.

I can't believe it, but I actually agree with stripper - holy crap!

No matter what the numbers are, it was still a nice run.

QuikGT

Banned
dan03mach said:
Replyed.. With the rwhp and tq your putting down and the MPH your running you should give me a hand full at the track.. I went there last Thursday and was running some 7.85'[email protected].. 1.64 60fts.... I don't make as much hp as you but I can put it too the ground pretty good.. :thumbsup:

Later Dan

damn thats a fast mach you have there!!! :beer: na my 8.02 at 92 was on a 75 shot and street tires!!! i usually run 8.20s - 8.30s @ 85-87 without the nitrous...on street tires....i should pull 7.80s with the nitrous and stickies but i cant fit it in my budget right now...help me figure out how to post the pics....they wont post for some reason...btw the dyno was run without the nitrous i just cant hook for shit on these 275/40 sumitomos hzr....they really suck.

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
QuikGT said:
damn thats a fast mach you have there!!! :beer: na my 8.02 at 92 was on a 75 shot and street tires!!! i usually run 8.20s - 8.30s @ 85-87 without the nitrous...on street tires....i should pull 7.80s with the nitrous and stickies but i cant fit it in my budget right now...help me figure out how to post the pics....they wont post for some reason...btw the dyno was run without the nitrous i just cant hook for shit on these 275/40 sumitomos hzr....they really suck.
Yeah its kinda hard to hook up with sumitomos, they aren't the best tire for the track at all.. My car should run faster then that but this TKO tranny is a little harder to shift then the stock one was.. I have ran many 7.7's out there at 88+mph.. But as hot as it is right now I will take a [email protected] anyday... Once it gets cooler out I don't see a problem with me running some 7.6's out there.. If you got the rearend built up and can get ahold of some stickies that car should fly.. I would say 7.5 pretty easily..

2001stripper

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
A tune would make a nice difference. ALso if the mach that quickGT ran had a catted X (whithout a tune) he would have been making a fair amount of less HP.

I can't believe it, but I actually agree with stripper - holy crap!

No matter what the numbers are, it was still a nice run.

The earth as we know it has come to an end because pony and I agreed on somthing :lol:

joegt38

Established Member
Nice kill, you do have a strong running GT...

Dan03Mach, looks like you know how to drive the fawk outta your mach :beer: BTW I like that color of your Mach and them wheels look bad ass on it from what I can see.

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
joegt38 said:
Dan03Mach, looks like you know how to drive the fawk outta your mach :beer: BTW I like that color of your Mach and them wheels look bad ass on it from what I can see.
Thanks Man, Yeah I can say that I can drive the crap out of this car..

Users who are viewing this thread