Modded 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra $25k

davbrucas

Banned
The car is in excellent condition and runs perfect. Tires are in good shape with ~75% tread left. It has 32k miles. 12k of those miles are pullied.
Mods:
-Billetflow 2.76 upper with 4 idlers and gatorback belt
-RWTD tune with predator
-H&R SS springs
-JLT CAI painted to match car
-hyperblack saleen replica wheels 18x9 18x10 with 275 in front and 295 rear
-new Fidanza aluminum flywheel
-new CF DF clutch
-new TOB and D&D retainer sleeve
-LDC cooling mod
-SLP LM1 catback
-all interior pieces billet
-MGW shifter with red and blue handles
-billet kirban shifter knob
-autometer lunar FP and boost on A-pillar

last dyno car made 479/497. does not have tick. no stall. no clunk. car has been to the track twice. best mph was 122. the car rarely sees boost nowadays with the price of gas. i am just getting bored with it and want another mercedes.

Pics:
HR_cobra004.jpg

HR_cobra005.jpg

:pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Last edited:

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
that's funny how you're buying a $130,000 mercedes, yet you're saying the cobra hasn't seen boost lately due to the price of gas. hahah. anyways, that sl65 is badass... so is the cobra. my next door neighbor has an sl55. ttt

davbrucas

Banned
allibabu said:
that's funny how you're buying a $130,000 mercedes, yet you're saying the cobra hasn't seen boost lately due to the price of gas. hahah. anyways, that sl65 is badass... so is the cobra. my next door neighbor has an sl55. ttt

yeah, that is kinda silly! going from a s/c v8 to a TT v12! not getting the mercedes now. will have to wait until later this year. but i will still sell the car. the car rarely sees boost. i rarely drive it anymore b/c i spend all of my time at the hospital. anybody that comes and looks at it and drives it will be able to tell what kind of shape it is in... :beer:

davbrucas

Banned
ilsensine said:
That doesn't really look like an SL65 neighborhood, if you catch my drift.

what exactly are you trying to prove by coming on my for sale thread and calling me a liar? why the hell would i lie about getting a mercedes? to impress the SVT performance crowd? not hardly. i am a 35 year old physician and i dont feel the need to impress anyone. personally, i do not give a shit about what you believe. so please stay the hell off my thread... :nono: :shrug: :rollseyes

LL, please delete this tool's post.

ilsensine

Established Member
davbrucas said:
what exactly are you trying to prove by coming on my for sale thread and calling me a liar? why the hell would i lie about getting a mercedes? to impress the SVT performance crowd? not hardly. i am a 35 year old physician and i dont feel the need to impress anyone. personally, i do not give a shit about what you believe. so please stay the hell off my thread... :nono: :shrug: :rollseyes

LL, please delete this tool's post.

Laughter heals. Stress kills. Good luck with your sale.

davbrucas

Banned
ilsensine said:
Laughter heals. Stress kills. Good luck with your sale.

If you would have put a :D after your statement then i may have assumed that you were not serious... :shrug:

ilsensine

Established Member
Oh, I was serious, although it was admittedly tongue in cheek and not as sinister as your overreaction made it seem. (That was the funny part.)

Bump for ya!

davbrucas

Banned
ilsensine said:
Oh, I was serious, although it was admittedly tongue in cheek and not as sinister as your overreaction made it seem. (That was the funny part.)

Bump for ya!

okay...FWIW, that is not my neighborhood. i lived there when i was still in training a few years ago. if you like, i can post a pic of my current house for your approval. it is in an SL65 neighborhood. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread