Modded, Murdered out SS Camaro Trade for Termi

JacobK

Established Member
Hey everyone i am DIEING to get into a terminator..I have a 99 SS that is modded to the gills, that i am willing to trade for an Termi plus ill throw some money in..Here is the cath, im looking for something thats not in perfect shape..Has some miles, or one with a busted motor....Also not looking for yellow..would prefer, black, sonic blue, orange, DSG, or white..

If interested i will send u a full mod list of the SS, since im at work and dont have EVERYTHING here listed..But here are some pics and Also a video..

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFm32odXCGw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFm32odXCGw[/ame]

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Not going to lie man, I HATE the look of Maros but damn... this thing looks sick. I guess anything can be made bad ass looking with the right taste. Black on black ftmfw! Only thing I would change is the exhaust setup, needs just plain 3.5" duals and it's ready to roll imo. Good luck in your search man!

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Not going to lie man, I HATE the look of Maros but damn... this thing looks sick. I guess anything can be made bad ass looking with the right taste. Black on black ftmfw! Only thing I would change is the exhaust setup, needs just plain 3.5" duals and it's ready to roll imo. Good luck in your search man!

Serious?! I think that is the BEST looking exhaust on a Camaro. When I saw it for the first time, I did a double take. Bad ASS!

NICE CAR! Good luck with the sale/trade.:beer:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Serious?! I think that is the BEST looking exhaust on a Camaro. When I saw it for the first time, I did a double take. Bad ASS!

NICE CAR! Good luck with the sale/trade.:beer:

I'm just a fan of the simple exhaust. Maybe it's the way they are shaped, if they were circle tips it would prolly look bad ass.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
that car is awesome dude. good luck getting into a terminator. u will enjoy them. easily modded and lots of power to be had.

JacobK

Established Member
Hey guys thanks for the compliments, i really appreciate it ALOT..I love the SS, its great, makes awesome power, looks kickass, but im just tired of it to be honest..this is my 3rd fbody, and i just love the looks, and modability of the cobras...Im seriously hoping to find someone to complete the deal with me..More pics can be seen on my youtube page..

shhak

Established Member
How much cash are you looking to throw in the deal? I think I may know of a cobra you might be interested in.

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
Dude, have you ever been to the Lake of the Ozarks, MO?? I swear i've seen your car running around on the strip down there.

If not... Badass Camaro anyway! I don't usually like them, but yours is evil lookin

Users who are viewing this thread