Modified 2011 GT500

MattR

Established Member
SOLD

If you want a car that has most every recommended forum modification on it and save your self about $10,000 this car is for you. $45,000 Firm Pictures were taken this week fresh out of storage, car will be fully detailed at purchase.

I took delivery of this Race Red with Black accents Shelby June 2011 right off the car hauler, no car porters or sales guys ever drove it. The car was carefully broken in as it should be, but I experienced a poor shifting second gear. The internal parts of the transmission were replaced under warranty and has shifted perfect ever since. It has never been driven in rain, snow, dirt roads, never spent the night outside and always stored in a dry insulated garage under a custom fitted car cover. Full Amsoil synthetic oils and filters in the engine, transmission and rear differential since first oil change. Engine oil is changed every season. I used this car only as a show car and drove it only as a pleasure vehicle to car shows and hangouts with my wife, two children and has only logged 7,000 miles. (kids were not allowed to wear shoes in the car)

The car is tastefully modified and I performed these modifications in the following order. MGM billet aluminum shifter, Forgeline GX3 three piece forged light weight wheels in 20x9 front and 20x11 rear with NTO5 front and 315/35-20 NTO5R rear tires. Factory tires have 1000 miles on them, one factory front wheel has a one inch scrape in the paint. BMR suspension set up including adjustable pan hard bar, pan hard brace, adjustable upper control arm, adjustable lower control arms, relocation brackets, Ford Racing lowering springs, Strange single adjustable front shock, and Viking double adjustable rear shocks. This improved the traction, eliminated any poor driving characteristics the car had. The shocks can be set to be very soft riding or set up for autocross or anything in-between.

The second phase of modifications were to make it sound like a true muscle car with 550 HP. I added ARH 1.875” long tube headers, off road H pipe and a Stainless Works Retro Chambered 3” exhaust. I had Jon Lund of Lund racing change the computer to accept running an off road exhaust.

The last stage of modifications really made this car the beast and mimic what Shelby does to the Super Snake cars, it should have been like this right from Ford. I added a Kenne Bell 2.8 LC super charger stage 3 kit with the 168mm throttle body, Injector Dynamics ID 1000 fuel injectors, Oversized C&R dual puller fan Heat Exchanger, Bobs billet aluminum oil catch cans to both the driver’s side and passenger side of the engine, DynoTech one piece aluminum drive shaft. Jon Lund of Lund racing spent a great deal of time making this car drive like stock and have a very safe performance tune for 93 octane fuel. All tuning was done on the street where a car is driven. Estimated horsepower went from 550 to 800.

The car has never been raced or abused, 99% of the time my family is with me and the 1% they are not the only full throttle the car sees is a short second or third gear pull. No power shifting or abuse at all.

Due to some career uncertainty I am going to offer this car for sale at a huge loss. My local Ford dealer knows I keep my cars absolutely perfect and has offered me $36,500 cash for the car in stock trim. The modifications total $20,000 in parts plus installation. My price is firm at $45,000. You will be buying the car at wholesale price and 50% of the cost of the modifications. Most people will do some sort of customizing to their car anyway, save yourself the time, money and just enjoy a car that has been immaculately taken care of and only had the best parts added.

If you would like the car but do not want a particular modification, I will have a mechanic remove that part or parts, install the original parts and lower the price according to what I feel the used value of the part is.

I have every stock and original part for the car in boxes. I have the original window sticker and all original documentation. I did need to take an equity loan out from the car, so Credit union One holds the title.

Dynotech Drive Shaft $719
MGW Shifter $400
Bobs oil separators $228
C&R Heat Exchanger $799
2.8LC Kenne Bell $6149
ID 1000 injectors $944
ARH header $1564
BMR Pan Hard $159
BMR Brace $109
BMR Brackets $109
BRM Lower Arm $250
BRM Upper Arm $225