Modified Aviator Short-Runner Intake for 4.6 4V

Angus

Established Member
I hate to sell this, but times are tough so it has to go. :(

This my last/best version of an Aviator intake modified for high-performance use on 4.6 4V engines.

The long runners were completely removed + the short runners were ported & epoxied. All porting work was performed by Boss330 (Al Papitto).

The upper intake lid was created using my ideas, although some of the work (such as the welding or machining) was done by qualified individuals.
I performed all the epoxy work on the lid.

This intake was installed on my Mach using a '97 Cobra Throttle Body, '99 - '04 4.6 4V IAC, '99 - '04 4.6 4V throttle/cruise cables & the stock 24 lb injectors.

My (stock-engined) Mach went low, low 11's N/A @ over 120 mph with this intake installed on slicks/skinnies & all the usual drag-related mods + weight-reduction.

Before anyone asks, I do not have dyno numbers with this intake installed.
The intake performed well-enough with the (aggressive) dyno-tune I already had that I never spent the $$$ to get it dyno tested.

I have well over $1500 in this intake - the lower porting alone was $700.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm asking $600/shipped East of the Mississippi, or $625/shipped West of the Mississippi.

Shipping will be done via FedEx with Tracking number.

I accept PayPal for payment.

Please feel free to ask any/all questions - I'll do my best to answer them.

Angus

Established Member
Here is what's included in addition to the upper/lower/alternator bracket as shown above.

(4) TB to upper bolts
(1) TB to upper intake gasket
(10) Lower intake to head bolts
(4) Fuel Rail to lower intake bolts
(1) Stock Aviator Fuel Rail Assembly

attachment.php

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread