Modified Mustang Burnouts, Doughnuts, and Dyno Pulls

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
Insane burnouts, doughnuts and dyno pulls from crazy modified mustangs!! ENJOY!

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/308eeecf-8d08-4cd3-bf3e-9839016a3016.htm"]Local Shop's Open house - burnouts, doughnuts, dyn - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

video i made for a local shops open house: consists of some nasty burnouts, killer doughnuts, dyno runs and an old man breakin it down at the end!! Kind of long but if you like that kind of stuff you'll enjoy

Last edited:

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
damn. that was a crazy video. they all must have gone through at least $5k of tires. I like the burnout from the Black Saleen and the Trucks the best.

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
KissMySVT said:
What happened to the redfire terminator?

nothing happened to the redfire, he was sitting there b/c there was a photographer there taking pics and i guess the wind blew the smoke back under the car and up through the hood and grill...... looked kind of cool

below is the site for the photographer that was there, he took some good pics

http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?event=35056&album=56037

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
SilverSnake01 said:
That was a real good vid...

Appreciate you compliment, i've been perfecting my movie making lately tryin to do new stuff like making the movie go along with the music, so i can only get better :):coolman:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Not too shabby, but I'm confused.....Y'all keep mentioning Fastlane, yet they're here in Houston. What gives?

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i cant even tell which was my fav. :rockon: one of the best videos ive seen in a while, badass shop !!

Users who are viewing this thread