Mods Done*PICS*

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I finally finished up all the installs this weekend.I took a few quick pics w/my POS camera.I only drove the car a few miles w/the new setup.WOW what a difference the 2.76 makes:beer:
002-2.gif

003-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

004-2.gif

005-3.jpg

006-2.gif

007-2.gif

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

008-2.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn you guys like some ford products.

Mods look good, car looks like its hardly driven.

WE love our Fords,my kids all have them too.
Car hardly ever gets driven!I wanted to drive it to work today,but we have about a 50% chance of rain,the car has never seen rain.

MikeW

Established Member
so how did the dynojet Wideband install go???

I've been wanting to install mine but im clueless on how to do it! I gave the bung welded on

Ditto... I hope it (WB) works well for ya :beer:

Nice mods ... enjoy :rockon:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
so how did the dynojet Wideband install go???

I've been wanting to install mine but im clueless on how to do it! I gave the bung welded on

Not to bad,Hardest part of any this stuff is trying to work under the dash and by the PCM!NO DAMN ROOM:cuss:I ran the O2 and the water temp wires up thru the shifter.I messed around w/a location for the w/b box and found the glove compartment worked out good for me,I dont put anything else in there and plenty of room to shut w/o pinching any wires.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
so the instructions go through every thing? like if I was to go for it on installing it would the instructions lead me through every thing???

Kinda!The only part that gets confusing is the analogs.I hooked up the RPM & TPS so I could plug it into my laptop and watch a/f vs rpm,etc.I`m still not done playing yet!I still have to start datalogging w/the xcal also.I think there`s a way to interface the 2(w/b and xcal)but I haven`t got that far yet.

Brad

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
damn I need to install it soon and datalog my tune because it's rich(drops to 10.0 like around 4-5K Rpms) it's tuned for 15 psi and I'm only making 11-12 psi lost boost some how!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
SCT, I belive it's because my valve guides/seals are bad so I think the boos is leaking through there!

Mike,You can datalog w/the SCT and their Livelink software.Just go to the SCT website and download the software,It`s free:thumbsup:Like I said before I just started messing w/it.It is really kind of neat.You can also hook-up the w/b to the xcal,as a analog input and get your a/f`s on the Livelink graphs.

CobraKid04

Established Member
where did you get your dash inserts painted? It looks really nice. Also how do you like your rotors? I'm thinking of getting a set.

Very Nice cobra

Users who are viewing this thread