Mods to 06 GT?

PuertoricanSRT

Established Member
What mods do you recomend me to do with 2G? I was planning the CAI/tune,exhaust and cams? Does this are good mods for the stang? Thank you.And sorry im new to Mustangs :)

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Hey man, we were all new once and we all have alot to learn Including me. I dont know to much about the new stangs, but i would sayto give you a good idea read my picture in my sig. and those are the basic mods everyone does when they first get there new ride. they are pretty cheep as far as that goes and they give you a good base to start putting the real mods on.

freebass55

Established Member
PuertoricanSRT said:
What mods do you recomend me to do with 2G? I was planning the CAI/tune,exhaust and cams? Does this are good mods for the stang? Thank you.And sorry im new to Mustangs :)

First off, unless you are gonna do the work yourself, it's gonna be hard to do cams for 2 grand. Basic bolt ons are you best bet unless you want to put a s/c or t/c on it. Then I would suggest putting that money away, and try saving for that. If not, then the cai/tune is a good place to start.

PuertoricanSRT

Established Member
Im not planning on doing s/c , t/c for now,Only boltons. I found the cams at Blow By Racing for $825, plus $575 fot JLT CAI & SCT Xcal 2 Tuner Preprogrammed. And the exhaust that I dont know the what brand to get yet.

Stripes

Established Member
16703495221.jpg
PuertoricanSRT said:
I honestly believe that 4.10 gears should be the first mod. It only robs you of about 300 rpms. The tranny seems to be set up to go with 4.10's(IMO).
If you don't want to go with the gears, then get either this tune that I have(click here) Here's the site OR you can go with Bamachips or Evolution performance. They have all been satisfying customers.

Users who are viewing this thread