mods

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i will try to keep this short. i have a 94 cobra and is supercharged.the question is it is a powerdyne and it does produce a bit of heat. i got lots of other goodies in there as well and it only has 52000 miles on it now. the car is mainley a driver about once a week. will the motor get worn faster with the heat from the s/c and is there a intercooler for it out there for it.:coolman:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Most s/c engines do wear out quicker than n/a engines. Im sure this is an intercooler out there for you application. You'll just have to search for one. When i get a chance, ill look too. Sounds like a badass car tho!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Most s/c engines do wear out quicker than n/a engines. Im sure this is an intercooler out there for you application. You'll just have to search for one. When i get a chance, ill look too. Sounds like a badass car tho!
well it has a crane cam 544 lift,aeromotive rails,reg;pump 30pd inj, bbk shorties,x-pipe and flowmasters, hell i cant rember what it has but it does put a freindly 360 rwhp. my thing is this, its paid for and i dont want to worry about a motor any time soon. other thigs such as paint and such. thanks:beer: :coolman:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Damn, you got any soundclips or videos of that? As Cobro stated, how much wear on your engine does depend on how much boost you are running. Im assuming you have it tuned with a chip right?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Damn, you got any soundclips or videos of that? As Cobro stated, how much wear on your engine does depend on how much boost you are running. Im assuming you have it tuned with a chip right?
no chip went to a gt computer and idle is great and no stall. boost is 6 from the factory but the gauge says 8 in 3rd gear at wot.:beer: :coolman:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
car will be in the new magizine called mustang enthusist in nov or dec.:beer: :coolman:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
nice :thumbsup: do you have any track times?
yeah it was a 12.54 at 115 on drag radials before the cam. it was about 2 years ago.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread