Molten Orange is dead for Raptor!! NOOO, post if you disagree!

Bwlee

Established Member
SVT TEAM IF YOUR LISTENING, JUST KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO KILL THE MOLTEN ORANGE COLOR ON THE SVT RAPTOR!!!!!!!

Molten Orange made the trucks distinct and stand out, it was the main reason I wanted one, now your just another red truck on the road, dont get me wrong still an amazing machine, just not an amazing color, should have called it common red.

For all those that will miss the molten orange color please post here and let the SVT gods hear us!!!!!!!!!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Molten Orange is the only color I would have wanted if I purchased a Raptor.

Bwlee

Established Member
raditude4.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I figured it was a noob who posted this crap in Road Side instead of the raptor forum. nice to know that once again .. I was right.

SVT TEAM IF YOUR LISTENING, JUST KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO KILL THE MOLTEN ORANGE COLOR ON THE SVT RAPTOR!!!!!!!

Molten Orange made the trucks distinct and stand out, it was the main reason I wanted one, now your just another red truck on the road, dont get me wrong still an amazing machine, just not an amazing color, should have called it common red.

For all those that will miss the molten orange color please post here and let the SVT gods hear us!!!!!!!!!

Bwlee

Established Member
it will be posted in both, just getting the word out, schooler of noobs huh, your cool, you must be the young guy that has the busted 93 v6 that has nothing better to do then bad mouth on the forums, if you dont have something to say about the discussion, go somewhere else

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
it will be posted in both, just getting the word out, schooler of noobs huh, your cool, you must be the young guy that has the busted 93 v6 that has nothing better to do then bad mouth on the forums, if you dont have something to say about the discussion, go somewhere else

first of there sport ... I highly recommend you check your facts. before commenting on what you think someone owns. I did not insult you or your post. I merely pointed out that IN MY OPINION it is in the wrong damn forum. Now I am not a mod, nor do I play one on TV but you might want to go read the rules before you head down this path. ok well maybe I insulted your post a bit, but I didn't insult you ... lol

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Are they really killing the orange? I can see ditching the interior color, but not the paint. Orange is definitely the signature color. That's like taking the blue out of the blue oval...

I always wanted an orange one, but I've become much more partial to white and silver, based on my past and present vehicles.

LOLZ what are you on, a 9" screen?

Seriously, I can easily see the whole truck and almost the entire picture on my 13" laptop lol.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
LOLZ what are you on, a 9" screen?

ok so the sarcasm was lost on you LOL I was on a 17" laptop and it takes 5 friggin minutes to scroll over to the right to see the whole thing. you need to shrink it not make it bigger ... sheesh ... for a college boy .. (mumble, mumble)

Users who are viewing this thread