Molten orange is dead!!! Nooo, post if you disagree!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sad to see the orange go, big mistake by SVT, post here if you will miss the color.

Post up an authoritative source for this rumor you seem intent on spreading without providing any reference.

the scuttlebutt in the other raptor forums doesn't count. something from Ford preferably

steeltoe

Established Member
Post up an authoritative source for this rumor you seem intent on spreading without providing any reference.

the scuttlebutt in the other raptor forums doesn't count. something from Ford preferably

I've seen the order guide for 2012 Molten Orange is gone Race Red is in. If you want Molten Orange you have until November when production of the 2011 F-150 stops to get a Molten Orange truck.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
but if you go to the website and use the "build your own" 2012 you can still get the molten orange. at least I am assuming that it is a 2012 can't imagine they are still taking orders for 2011s but who knows with any of the car company lol

steeltoe

Established Member
but if you go to the website and use the "build your own" 2012 you can still get the molten orange. at least I am assuming that it is a 2012 can't imagine they are still taking orders for 2011s but who knows with any of the car company lol
Its still 2011 on the Ford site. Production for the 2012s is starting late this year.

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Molten Orange is dead for 2012. That is why I ordered my 2011 MO at the end of the run. It was delivered last week and couldn't be happier. I would have liked the 2012 options, but I had to have the Raptor only color.

Bwlee

Established Member
rdj, last chance stop following me bud, fact molten orange is dead, race red has replaced it, end of story.

On another note I am going to try and order a 2011!

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Sad to see it go...In my opinion its the best looking color, followed by Blue Flame. Oh well, just makes mine more unique.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread