Momo steering wheel/hub/horn switch and Shrader Performance passenger air bag delete

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
I recently purchased this setup for my autocross car, be elected to keep the original wheel and airbags. The wheel is the Monte Carlo, black with red stitching and horn button, 350mm diameter. All parts were mounted only for a couple of days (with zero miles), then removed and thus are in new condition. I'm asking SOLD shipped/PayPal'd for the steering wheel setup (not looking to separate at this time).

Some details: The hub comes with a generic horn connector. This connector has been cut off and space connectors crimped on the relevant wires for the Momo horn switch, making this plug-n-play. The horn switch has had the connector side cut off (you'll need to wire the switch in using the connector that comes of the stock airbag clockspring).

Shrader Performance passenger side airbag delete SOLD. This was also mounted and removed two days later.

If you have any questions, let me know.

IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
ESP...? I noticed they don't allow steering wheel substitutions in the class if it had an integral airbag.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread