Montgomery area?

KVN03

The Darkside Rocks!
Established Member
who's in or near the Montgomery, AL area?

KVN03

The Darkside Rocks!
Established Member
Ya, If you ever get to Montgomery. The track is under new Management. Looks alot better they try to do better on the traction issues.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
KVN03 said:
Ya, If you ever get to Montgomery. The track is under new Management. Looks alot better they try to do better on the traction issues.

Is this montgomery motorsports park? Is that track a 1/4 or 1/8th?

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
it's an 1/8 mile track. If you would rather go to a 1/4 track, there's one at Alabama International... Steele, AL.

Mobile here...

Last edited:

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
KVN03 said:

thats very good news, i went down there way back when my car was bone stock, prolly 3 years ago and i was running a low 15 second 1/4 mile trapping 94-95 i think, with a 2.3 or so 60 foot, spinning all the way thru first and half way thru second, and chirp third. I did not go through the water box...it was my first time to the track btw...

but im in shelby county, about 2.5 hours north of montgomery.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Im in eastern AL. Jacksonville to be precise. About 45 minutes from Steele.

Lightning, it's no big deal. You are in an auto so once you get the tree down, you're set. Practice makes perfect.

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
LightningUSMC said:
well you guys interested in setting up a day to chill and show what we've got?

depends on what mods you have....but either way youll prolly beat me...but yeah im always up for a challenge. i need to get my m/ts balanced, and i got to get my line lock kit, that came in today, installed before we meet up. im about 30 mins away from hoover. so what mods do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread