Montie Carlo Intimidator SS Supercharged

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I need help finding some good mods for this low mileage ride. Had her up to 125mph didn't do to bad for a 3.8l v6 with a supercharger. Car is the Dale Sr Edition, real nice low mileage example. Bad gas mileage though (21 mpg average. Where can I get some smaller pulleys better gears and a CAI something...:banana:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I need help finding some good mods for this low mileage ride. Had her up to 125mph didn't do to bad for a 3.8l v6 with a supercharger. Car is the Dale Sr Edition, real nice low mileage example. Bad gas mileage though (21 mpg average. Where can I get some smaller pulleys better gears and a CAI something...:banana:

Let me google that for you

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
you need a mullet with it. easy for 25+ hp.

but the mullet/davy crockett hat combo is a game winner too

truefiveo

Established Member

Those things are garbage!
Sell it for a nice Foxbody.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
hahahaha, the responses are too funny. it had to have been expected if you come on an SVT site asking about monte carlo shit.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I'm not sure why your asking about this on an SVT site, but get a catless dp/headers, fender well intake, supporting mods and maybe drop a pulley size or two. You did 125? No limiter? Also check ZZP, Intense, and there's.one other that's escaping my mind.

They are great motors. I just have a bolt on n/a currently, but I love it. And don't do full exhaust, they sound like ass once you remove the resonator.

Users who are viewing this thread