MOPAC is moving to a new location!

Tman

Established Member
Thats just a headsup for everyone who deals with them. They are moving at the end off January to a new bigger location in Langley and will also have a in house DYNO!!
I dont really care much about MOPAC-plainly because their customer service just sucks-but it would be interesting to try their dyno. So whos up to get a dyno day booked with them? It would have to be Saturday for me though cause I work a lot including Sundays as well. I will find out how much they are charging and will go from there and yeah it would have to be a SUNNY DAY,hehe!

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
Dont know who but will ask them. I bet they will be super busy at that location when it comes to dynos! So close to Mission so everyone will want to do it.
Mike any word on my Stinger?
Thanks!!

04torchred

Established Member
There was a guy from Ontario that PM me on ModularFords. He is the only certified SCT tuner in Canada and said that if we could get 10 people or so that wanted tunes he would fly out and tune our cars. I will have to check what he said his cost for tuning would be. Would be much better if 10 or so of us rented a dyno for a day and let this guy tune. I think you would get much better tunes this way cause he could devote more time to each persons car. If not I may just pay for him to fly out and tune my car once I am ready for a pulley.

Might be kinda hard to book a dyno day for us since we all live so far apart. Just thought I would mention this.

Tman

Established Member
Hi! Myself Im getting the Predator tuner, actually got one already. Im just putting everything together including the pulley and will see what happens. Im also getting some oil leak from my differential so will have to go to check that out first before I play with the car more.
Hows the SCT compared to Predator?
Thanks!

04torchred

Established Member
Tman said:
Hi! Myself Im getting the Predator tuner, actually got one already. Im just putting everything together including the pulley and will see what happens. Im also getting some oil leak from my differential so will have to go to check that out first before I play with the car more.
Hows the SCT compared to Predator?
Thanks!

Don't think there is really much difference. I like the SCT because I can get their pro-racers package down the road and then control all the engine parameters. Neither one will give more power I don't think, it will all come down to who is doing your tune. Let me know how the Stingers dyno, I still haven't recieved mine.(ordered 3 weeks today, I am getting sad)

Users who are viewing this thread