More 07 Cobra info

LCCOBRA

Established Member
i think that's a fake photochop, ford has'nt had the cobra on the front end for a long time so why start with the 07 cobra. Also who know's what will happen untill the show.

2005 BLK GT

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
i think that's a fake photochop, ford has'nt had the cobra on the front end for a long time so why start with the 07 cobra. Also who know's what will happen untill the show.

True about the Cobra emblem but it is a retro look so why not?

95_XB331

Established Member
It's funny that in every statement (as marketing angles go), they need to keep insisting they're moving to be "just like the BMW M division". Follow the leader I guess(?). In a couple more years, I'll be saying "That's SVT, like BMW M".

Still, even if it's photochopped - it's going to the badest azz car for under... $40,000 (I bet $37,995 MSRP! Is a poll in order?). After getting & being impressed w/my 04 SVTF, I'm really considering ditching my '95 (finally running great this year for once!) for a '07 if they uphold the original credo for the unit.

Last edited:

04Torchvert

Established Member
Jpjr said:
oh and by the way, i believe just about every other aspect of these rumors... 465hp.. solid or IRS... no way in hell 30k though. 50k would be an abosolute steal but still highly unlikely.

True dat. do some of you guys think your going to get 500+ hp car and think ur going to get it for 40k HAHAHA ur nutz!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it's a fake as well. Look closely and you'll see what appears to be a Saleen front air dam (I can't see Ford stepping on Saleen's toes) and an '05 Roush rear spoiler.

jwfisher

Banned
YOu may notice from the design of the new Mustang that foglights or something are needed... the radiator opening is narrorow than the foglilghts. Take a close up look at the grill of either a base or a GT sometime... it's all blocked off.

So the longer term question is what will Ford put in that null space?

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
this is my favorite 05 so far. not a fan of the side skirts from this kit but the front end is beautious

Galpin-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread