more blower noise?

mustangmuscle

Established Member
Have you read the article in MM&FF about the K&N Aircharger they put on a stock 04 Cobra? Got 25 hp increase as shown on the dyno........WOW. The article also said, that after installing the K&N, that the blower was much louder. Do any of you, who have CAI's on your cars notice the blower being louder, and if so, how much louder? Personally, I love that sound, and kinda hope mine does get louder after I install a CAI:thumbsup: Please let me know what you guys have heard with your cars.
thanks

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Definitely does get louder. Just putting a filter in mine made it louder. No intake yet.

akaeric

Established Member
Yes it gets louder my Steeda intake wich has a big filter nad it sings nice. the more air you feed it the better it sings.

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
my k&n fipk made the blower whine way louder. My friend driving next to me said the same thing. All you could hear was this thing swallowing air and whining like a crazed saw trying to slice through my firewall.

mustangmuscle

Established Member
thanks guys. i appreciate the info. mustang1.....hope youre right! my fipk should be here tomorrow and im hoping i get the sound you described!!!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wait til you get a pulley,,,youll have all the blower whine you can handle :D

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Check out my sig. This setup is VERY loud. When I'm coming all you hear is the blower and when I leave it's all exhaust.

eeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE/WWAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa.

Users who are viewing this thread