CJcobra00083.jpg

CJcobra00102.jpg

CJcobra00116.jpg

CJcobra00128.jpg

CJcobra00133.jpg

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
God I love that color. Thats the one for after college...

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
DSG is a badass color, but it's also the photographer’s work that's making that cobra look so damn purdy.

Beautiful nonetheless! :rockon:

Mobo

Established Member
WTF, thanks for the props man. Glad you like the photos. DSG is a great color to photograph. The only draw back is it is darker then most backgrounds, so some care has to be taken when shooting it.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
very sweet ride, I am lookin to repaint my 03 Black cobra, DSG, the black is too hrad to keep up with and a lot of rock chips and paint minor flaws from previous owner.

quad

Established Member
Amazing photos bro! All of them are very cool. I like these two the most! Props to your friend :beer:

CJcobra00065.jpg

CJcobra00128.jpg

quad

Established Member
PS - what time of day did your friend take these pics? I am going to try the same thing with my Cobra.

Mobo

Established Member
Here is a B&W for you guys and girls...

CJcobra00112.jpg

BlkSVTCobra, I just repainted my VR4 from Black to Titanium Blue because of that exact reason. Black looks bad ass when it is clean though!

JerseyGT and quad, thanks! These pics were taken between 6-8pm on a mostly over cast day. For best results, shoot early in the morning or late after noon for the best light. Remember to shoot with the sun behind you unless you want to get sunrise/set colors. The best light is from a bright overcast sky. The clouds diffuse the light and give it a nice soft look which shows off the lines of the car. What type of camera will you be using?

02zealot, sorry man. I don’t give out the high res version as I sell prints of these. I've got more money in my camera gear then Bottoz has in his car!! I've been thinking of selling the high res files, but not sure if anyone would be interested in them.

Users who are viewing this thread