More Ebay Scammers

66Mustang

Quick96Cobra said:
Both of those are expired :shrug: lol and whats up with you posting ebay scammers up all the time?

Well, if you see that they have expired, means that when I put them up on this site they seem to "expire” quickly. The other reason I do it is so that people are made aware of these donkeys. I just hate to see people trying to profit off those who love cars and are legitimately looking for a nice car….why are you busting my balls?!!!!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I would be careful about buying cars over the internet. MY buddy saw an 01 WS6 with 38,xxx miles for sale in FL for 7,000. The guy told him to he had to move out of country so he needed to sell ASAP!!....He got a e-mail the following day saying the car was in ireland. And a lady out of settle was buying his truck for 7,000. So he sent the money to the shipping company. What happened is there is a "fake" shipping company ( i will find out) the web address is the same, but the fake one has a extra "s" on the end. both sites look the same. So he sent the money, turns out the he tracked the e-mail address to Romania not ireland. So he is screwed. and next day the check the lady wrote for his truck was a fruad check but they caught it before the truck was sent off...So i would be really careful about what you buy...it was off autotrader....so watch out..

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
autotrader is full of frauds. i dont understand y they still dont get on top of all that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread