More Gauge Positions

apollyon

Established Member
Hey everybody, I am looking for more places to mount gauges for my car. I am ordering a speed of sound a-pillar pod holder for my vert, but I plan on installing 4 possibly 5 total gauges. The gauges I have are Lunar fuel pressure, boost, pyronmeter, A/F ratio (which I know no one likes, but it looks cool), and am looking to get either the Wideband O2 with gauge, or Wideband reader with digital scanner. I saw the dash cluster piece that autometer has, and I dont really like how you can clearly see the gauges with the steering wheel in the way. I'm sure alot of you guys might say get rid of some of the gauges but any other suggestions or ideas would help. Thanks :pepper:

apollyon

Established Member
Thanks bud, to bad he isnt make pod holders like that mainstream. I might just have to get the steering column, or bezel ones anyway. :beer:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
I have the bezel...

I have the Autometer bezel pod, and I like it just fine. I thought that there would be a problem with the visability like you do, but I can see both of my gauges just fine. I would do it over again.

Users who are viewing this thread