More Live Tool

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Hells yea, send me a PM after the show, let me in on their setlist and how well Danny's playing after his arm issue

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Dude, nice Tool link. I think I've seen clips from this concert on YouTube, but I wasn't aware there was one continuous clip. I'll be in San Diego CA for the May 2nd Tool show. I can't wait. It will probably be the ninth time I've seen them. All I can say is they have come a long way since Maynard's early angry days.

:rockon:

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Yea mang, maynards voice has changed a bit since opiate days, but I can't wait to see them... I missed gettin tickets for every show since last year (too much fun the night before to wake up and hit ticketmaster at 10am) and I finally got myself some floor seats! let me know how the may 2nd show goes

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Tool is absolutly amazing. I saw them last fall (BEST CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO, HANDS DOWN). Since Danny tore his biscept they havn't rescheduled a new date for the event I was gonna go to this spring :(

BlowenGT

Established Member
Just saw them, INSANE!! These tickets sold out in 20min. Had to pay $20 over the regular price! By far the Best concert I've been to. These guys put on a sick show...

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
The second song in the video above is The Pot from Tool's 10,000 Days album.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread