More mod updates - k-member and headers

gpribble

Established Member
i meant what spring poundage are you running, 350, 400, etc? with coil overs you can adjust ride height, are you running your car at stock height?:shrug:

jonas

Established Member
i was about to say something about your rear spring choice then it hit me

you are running a live axle DOH!!!!

covered my ass before i hit submit

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
GOD ED! This things going to be a beast. What engine MODS will you eventually end up with. Once it's all done, would it be possible to get a complete breakdown of exactly what you had done as far as suspension/exhaust/brakes. None of my business what the costs are, just interested to know manf./part #'s if possible. Thanks man and good luck!!!

snakeyes

Established Member
Ed. You'll love the brakes I just installed a set on a friends 01 Cobra and he loves them. They don't start really grabbing until they heat up though. We were waiting quite a few weeks for them to come in as well. I like the shims they supplied with the kit to center the calipers. Some of their other kits don't have them.

edslowey

Established Member
Thanks for the nice comments, I appreciate it. Hopefully we will be finished this week. We had to re-mount the tranny. The mounting bracket from D&D interfered witht the big 3" cats. It worked out that the stock mount could be modified to work and provide clearance, but it took a day to get it done. Here is a pic of the x-pipe propped up and ready to weld.

jonas

Established Member
oh man shoulda changed the oil pan if u are goin that crazy anyways and had the k member out

well it woulda prolly voided engine warantee anyways

Users who are viewing this thread