More pictures of David Huff's 2012 5.0

davidhuff

Established Member
thank you. sounds like your on the right path getting a Cobra Jet. would you be drag racing it. or taking it out for fun
IF I can sale my 2012 5.0 I will be going nhra stock racing.The cobra jet that I am going to buy won the 2010 nhra stock northwest nationals.MY 5.0 IS STILL FOR SALE!

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
random question, where do you get those rear mud flaps? looks like they are off of a gt500? do they just bolt right on?

davidhuff

Established Member
random question, where do you get those rear mud flaps? looks like they are off of a gt500? do they just bolt right on?
They cost $6.96 at your local parts store and use the original factory screws.You do have to drill the mud flaps and that is easy.Sure saves the paint when larger tires are installed!

Last edited:

viperakron

Established Member
What size front tires are you running? Are they racing skinnies or street tires? Too bad you're on the other side of the country, that is the kind of street package I'll looking for.

davidhuff

Established Member
The front tires are street tires( Hoosier DOT 26x7.50x17)and drive great on the street.My 5.0 is still for sale if any member is interested.

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
The wheel lugs nuts are made by McGard and I bought them from Summiit Racing 1-800-230-3030

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread