Mosley vs. Mayweather

Who's going to win and how?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Mayweather will win because he will pitter patter and dance around the ring. WEAK f'n fight. The fight I'm excited about is the undercard with Matthew Hatton vs Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez. Youtube "El canelo" and you will see why.

kit5pt0

Established Member
I'm going Mosley, just not sure yet if ko or decision. This will be Mayweather's biggest test. If he fights, he'll lose by ko, if he runs, he'll lose by decision.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
^ Sorry but I think you have it backwards this will be Mosley's biggest, and probably last, test. Mayweather's biggest test will be Pacquiao, if that ever happens.

TorchMach

Established Member
^ Sorry but I think you have it backwards this will be Mosley's biggest, and probably last, test. Mayweather's biggest test will be Pacquiao, if that ever happens.

+1

I think after this we'll see Mayweather Vs. Pacman for sure. If it doesn't happen next I have doubt's it will ever.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Mayweather will win because he will pitter patter and dance around the ring. WEAK f'n fight. The fight I'm excited about is the undercard with Matthew Hatton vs Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez. Youtube "El canelo" and you will see why.

+1 on El Canelo

I hope Mosley kicks Mayweather's ass! I've met Mosley and had a chance to talk to him and he's a pretty chill person. I can't imagine Mayweather being the same, although I can see his persona being a big part of how good he is in the ring... Meh, I hope Mayweather gets knocked the **** out!

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I'd like to watch this, but I won't pay those ridiculous prices for HD. How is it 10 bucks more for HD.

Mosley FTW!

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Mayweather by decision for sure.I hate that punk bitch but it is what it is.He is a master of the sweet science and will do whatever it takes to win and if that means jab,jab run then thats what he will do.I think pac man will destroy him and thats why he is dodging that fight.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I'd like to watch this, but I won't pay those ridiculous prices for HD. How is it 10 bucks more for HD.

Mosley FTW!

Yeah that is some BS!! I accidentally ordered the standard def Jones Vs. Hopkins last month and thought the price actually dropped from $60 to $50.. then I saw the crappy quality and realized what I had done. DOH!

-Btw, I call Mayweather by decision.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I said it in the thread in Smackdown, I hope Mosley wins just because Mayweather is a little bitch. I would love to see Pacquiao whoop his ass, if he ever agrees to the fight.

Mayo5

Established Member
Mayweather by decision. I think he just too good of a technical fighter to lose to Mosely. It will be a good fight though, and a nice break in the action from all of the crappy MMA fights.

BLAZINGSEVENS

Trust me! I'm in Sales
Established Member
I hope Mayweather gets his ass handed to him, but I don't think it will happen. Unfortunately, I dont think Pacman has the "stuff" either.

At least no one in this fight drinks his own urine.

kit5pt0

Established Member

what i mean is mosley is bigger, stronger, and faster than anyone he has ever faced, hence, this being mayweather's biggest test.

Mayweather is too fast. KO most definitely.

It's too bad Pacquiao can't pass a drug test. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao would have been a hell of fight.

Users who are viewing this thread