Most N/A Numbers?

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
Hey guys,

I was wondering who on here has the most N/A horsepower/Torque? And what mods did it take to get it there?
I've heard of people seeing 330 RWHP with all the bolt ons and a modded Intake, are these numbers feasable?

This should help the rest of us weighing out options about different mods.

Thanks,

Happy Holidays!:beer:

Adam:coolman:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Ya got any pictures of your 01 with the 03 parts NOScobra2001? Oh ya, your torque is amazingly high! Wow, nos kick ass no doubt.:burnout:

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am at 312rwhp and 312 rwtq with a run of the mill chip, i.e..no dyno tune. BTW..The throttle body has never even been off. The casting flash is pretty bad on some intakes, so there is some power to be found from the intake. Hope this helps.

Nathan

silverbulletsvt

Established Member
is the casting flash bad on some 01's also ??? or is it just a 99 thing??? and red svt list those mods you have those are some good #'s :)

Red99SVT

Established Member
The 01 intake is basically the same as a post-fix 99. My car never had the fixed intake put on, so it could be pretty bad. I have never looked. I have an extra intake that I plan on having ported. Mods are Off the shelf Diablo Chip, Hooker LT's and X-pipe, Steeda pulleys, Borla Mufflers, C&L 80 MAF, UPR Powerpipe(junk), Bosch Super plugs with the gap opened up, I believe that is it for power. I also have a very nice adjustable HAL/QA1 suspension and solid axle.

Nathan Green

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
Originally posted by Red99SVT
The 01 intake is basically the same as a post-fix 99. My car never had the fixed intake put on, so it could be pretty bad. I have never looked. I have an extra intake that I plan on having ported. Mods are Off the shelf Diablo Chip, Hooker LT's and X-pipe, Steeda pulleys, Borla Mufflers, C&L 80 MAF, UPR Powerpipe(junk), Bosch Super plugs with the gap opened up, I believe that is it for power. I also have a very nice adjustable HAL/QA1 suspension and solid axle.

Nathan Green

Nathan,

How do you like those Hooker headers? Were they a pain in the a$$ to put on?

Nice numbers BTW!

Thanks,

Adam:coolman:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
hmm.

i got 281.6 with only the k&n cone filter.

just got my diablo chip installed today, so i guess i'm going to have to see what that's done for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread